Faucets in solid brass for one hole with swivel spout and ceramic cartridge.
Available in: Chrome, brass, brushed chrome, bronze, copper or gold.
Gold and copper is special order and requires 20 days of production.
A) Before installation, clean the supplying piping throughly.
B) For washbasin - bidet - sink:
1) Screw the copper tubes or the hoses to the body (cold water on the right
- hot water on the left).
2) Screw the threaded rod M8 x 1 to the body of the tap and position the
seal on the bottom of the body.
3) Insert the tap into the ceramic hole and fix it using the iron
horse and its fixing nut.
4) Fix the copper pipes or the flexible to the arrival of the hot and cold
For bath - shower - wall sink:
1) Fix the eccentric fittings to the wall paying attention
alignment, maintaining a distance between the center of the two
eccentrics of 150 mm.
Then screw in the rosettes
2) Position the gasket inside the 3/4 "shell and tighten
the latter to the eccentrics, taking care not to damage the caps.
General warranty conditions.
Our products are guaranteed for 10 years against any manufacturing defect
(the warranty does not cover the cost of replacement),
The warranty starts from the date of purchase and the invoice or receipt
To be able to verify any defects, therefore, to help us improve the reliability of
our products, the items must be returned to be tested, ex our factory.
If the result of our tests reveals any manufacturing defect, the guarantee will
intervene and, consequently, we will provide either a development or
replacement of the product.
It is important not to conform to a manufacturing defect with normal wear and
tear (warranty and maintenance).
The warranty is granted only on manufacturing defects and normal wear is
excluded (see exclusions).
The warranty on the external finishes of the items is one year from the date of
purchase (as proof of receipt or invoice).
1) Installation not carried out to norms and rules of art:
- pipe diameter not respected: this can cause or a large one
increase or decrease in the range.
2) Incorrect assembly or improper use:
- pressure too high (over the maximum allowed value of 3 bar):
- tube inversion (hot and cold)
3) External bodies transported by water that deteriorate the mechanism or the
coating. We recommend washing the pipes before installation.
4) Damages caused by water composition:
- Eg large amount of limestone in the water that affects the mechanism or
The use of a filter is recommended.
5) Normal wear of the mechanism, of the rubber part, of the dynamic joints:
- replacement of the rubber part, joints, cartridges after verification.
6) Lack of maintenance, no filter cleaning, greasing:
- reduced flow rate from scale deposits in the filter
Faucets in solid Faucets in solid
- limestone deposits that alter the coatings
- greasing of dynamic rubber joints (every year)
7) Break due to ice:
- uninsulated pipes
- it is advisable to drain the water system, especially in second homes.
8) Surface cleaning with unsuitable products (alcohol, abrasives, acids ... .);
products also containing a small percentage of ammonia and acetone
We recommend neutral soap + warm water + soft cloth.
9) Deterioration resulting from an abnormal assembly:
- incompetent intervention - deteriorated seals;
- broken parts - wrong reassembly: closure too tight.
Breakage of the pieces
10) Production of hot water not sufficient for operation
- water heater or water heater too weak (eg for complete bathroom);
- low hydraulic pressure on instantaneous water heater.