Cookies are used to provide you with a better service. Some cookies are only necessary to get the website to function, while the other is used to improve the performance and your user experience..
Strictly necessary cookies are used to;
• remember what is in your shopping cart
• remember how far you have reached in an order
Functional cookies are used to;
• remember your login information
• make sure security while you are logged in
• ensure that website content has a consistent look and feel
• offer live chat support
Performance cookies are used to;
• improve the website's performance by reducing the loading time of the pages you visit
• improve the user experience
Targeted cookies are used to;
• make it possible for you to share and think about content
• send information to other websites so they can customize their advertising. This function uses Bellistri, however, is not.
Examples of use;
Cookies are used to improve the services you make use of, by f.ex.:<
• to activate the functionality for specific services, f.ex. the payment, which would not function without these cookies
• activate a service that recognizes your computer, so you don't have to give up the same information several times during one session
• recognising that you may already have given a username and password when you logged into Bellistri Webshop, so you don't need to do it for each and every website you want to visit
• measure how many people that use this service, so it can be made easier to use, and so there is sufficient capacity to ensure that it is quick
• analyze data to find out how to use the online selvbetjeningsydelser, so that we can improve them.
If you want to delete cookies already on your computer, you will find instructions in your browser by clicking “Help” in the browser menu.
You can also get more information about cookies and how to manage them www.aboutcookies.org (English) or by clicking on “Help” in the browser menu.